Shini USA offers a variety of plastic dryers to fit every need. Here are the top ten things you should know about them:
1. Each complete plastic dryer system from Shini USA features the latest in rotary wheel drying technology.
2. Our all-in-one honeycomb dryer incorporates drying and dehumidifying, along with a portable two-stage conveying package for mobile drying on demand.
3. The Shini USA central drying system allows you to run multiple processes and materials at the same time, saving you space, material and energy.
4. Our silica gel desiccant matrix is about 35% more efficient than that of our competitors.
5. The rotary wheel drying technology used in each of our dryers allows for dehumidifying, regenerating and cooling cycles to occur at the same time, while delivering a dew point of -40°F.
6. We offer hopper dryers in sizes ranging from 25 to 1500 pounds.
7. Each dryer has a dew-point monitor for accurate, real-time measurement.
8. Our hot air drying hopper features an overheat indicator and overheat protectors, as well as a 24-hour start/stop timer.
9. The honeycomb desiccant wheel cabinet dryer utilizes a timing belt drive instead of a chain drive, which eliminates the slippage problems of traditional belts and broken drive teeth.
10. As with all of our products, our dryers are backed by our commitment to making sure each unit operates properly and efficiently.
Learn More About Our Plastic Dryers
These are just ten things that separate Shini USA’s plastic dryers apart from the rest. To learn more about what makes these the ideal dryers for your company, be sure to contact us today.