The Shini USA central drying system allows you to run multiple processes and material all with one dryer. The central drying system is a space, material and energy saving design that allows for different configurations with hopper sizes, quantities, and dryer sizes.
Contact Shini USA Today!
We would like to gather a little information so we can assist you better when we contact you.
The drying hopper on the central drying system is constructed with stainless steel for all material contact parts, is insulated and has an aluminum outer layer. The central drying system features the latest in rotary wheel drying technology which allows dehumidifying, regenerating and cooling cycles to occur at the same time while delivering a dew point of -40°F and -50°F optional.
The Honeycomb desiccant rotor dryer can attain a temperature of 320°F and has an energy saving up to 35% – all in a reduced foot print. Utilization of a timing belt drive on the central drying systems eliminates the slippage problems of traditional belts and broken drive teeth often found with chain drive designs.
Features of These Central Drying Systems Include:
- Twin condensers and a mounted return air filter prevent contamination to the honeycomb
- Molecular sieve/gel sintered honeycomb rotor guarantees precise dehumidification
- Dehumidification, regeneration and cooling are constantly achieved by three separate air flow loops through which the wheel continually rotates
- Isolation valve
- Quick mold changes – simply change the material conveying route from one hopper to the next
- Reduces material inventory by utilizing a small loader, which also reduces the chance of the material gaining moisture
- Reduces floor space – a conventional drying system requires one dryer and one hopper
- Increased safety with the drying hopper no longer located on the top of the processing machine
- Reduction of operating cost and material waste – with a conventional drying system, material is often left in the drying hopper and must be emptied prior to starting the next job, resulting in downtime then preheating before beginning the next processing job
With all of these essential features available to manufacturers, it’s no surprise that central drying systems are a smart choice for optimizing your company’s functionality. Reach out to Shini USA to learn more about these systems!
|Specifications – Honeycomb Desiccant Wheel Dryer|
|Model||Pounds per Hour||Pipe Diameter
|SD-40H-PHC-D-UL||40||2||30 x 19 x 50||320||$7,399||Order Online|
|SD-80H-PHC-D-UL||70||2||32 x 21 x 54||374||$8,238||Order Online|
|SD-120H-PHC-D-UL||100||2||32 x 21 x 54||374||$9,162||Order Online|
|SD-200H-PHC-D-UL||300||2.5||41 x 26 x 61||583||$11,043||Order Online|
|SD-400H-PHC-D-UL||550||3||49 x 28 x 69||726||$14,660||Order Online|
|SD-700H-PHC-D-UL||900||4||54 x 35 x 76||1056||$22,195||Order Online|
|SD-1000H-D-UL*||1000||5||84 x 51 x 61||1540||$36,905||Order Online|
|SD-1500H-D-P-UL*||1800||6||84 x 51 x 75||2222||$46,180||Order Online|
|SD-2000H-D-P-UL*||2500||8||81 x 56 x 85||2860||$57,650||Order Online|
|SD-3000H -D-P-UL*||3000||8||81 x 63 x 85||3520||$80,094||Order Online|
|SD-4000H-D-P-UL*||4000||12||81 x 108 x 89||4840||$103,021||Order Online|
|Throughputs based on Polycarbonate Material|
|Specifications -Dryer Hopper|
|Pipe Diameter (in)||Price|
|Note -: lbs @35 lb/ft3|
Desiccant Wheel and Timing Belt Drive Assembly