Portable Drying Cart SDD Series Features
The honeycomb desiccant rotor dryer can attain a temperature of 320°F and has an unlimited service life. The compact design offers energy savings up to 35%, all in a reduced footprint. Utilization of a timing belt drive eliminates the slippage problems of traditional belts and broken drive teeth often found with chain drive designs.
Our SDD series desiccant wheel drying carts are ideal resources for drying and dehumidifying within the plastics industry. To learn more about these portable drying carts, refer to our features list below or reach out to our team directly. We would be happy to answer any questions you have or assist with an order!
Features for our portable desiccant wheel drying cart include:
- An optional dew-point monitor for accurate, real-time measurement
- Twin condensers and a mounted return air filter which prevent contamination to the honeycomb
- Our SD-H dryers are equipped with a molecular sieve/gel sintered honeycomb rotor guaranteeing precise dehumidification
- Dehumidification, regeneration and cooling which are constantly achieved by three separate air flow loops through which the wheel continually rotates
- Twin condensers which quickly and accurately cool down regenerative air
- A return air filter which is mounted on the inside to ensure a contamination-free honeycomb wheel
- A non-proprietary PID microprocessor temperature control system with regenerative temperature settings, real-time displays and 7-day timer with the option of a Siemens Touch Screen
- Drying temperatures up to 320°F
- Up to 35% operating savings for all of our portable drying carts
|Specifications – Portable Desiccant Wheel Drying Cart
(L x W X H)
||30 x 37 x 51″
||30 x 41 x 56″
||32 x 48 x 69″
||32 x 48 x 79″
||41 x 57 x 80″
||41 x 57 x 94″
||49 x 69 x 96″
||49 x 69 x 103″
||54 x 84 x 104″
||54 x 84 x 121″
Throughputs based on Polycarbonate Material
The internal assembly within our wheel desiccant drying carts.
The timing gear belt utilized in each of our wheel drying carts.
The cooling water connection achieved through the rotation wheel.
Our desiccant wheel drying cart’s control panel is both easy to read and operate.
Honeycomb Desiccant Dryer Air – Flow Circuit