Get to Know Our Feeding and Conveying Systems
No two facilities operate the same way, and all of them have different equipment needs. Shini USA, a division of Budzar Industries, offers a variety of feeding and pneumatic conveying machines machines, like vacuum transfer systems for powder, to ensure that companies always find the best solution for their applications.
From our self-contained hopper loaders to our central vacuum receivers, we offer reliable and exceptional vacuum transfer systems for facilities throughout the plastics and injection and blow molding industries.
You can see our line of feeding equipment products, along with some of their unit specifications, below:
- Self-Contained Hopper Loaders – Remote operation, stainless-steel construction, virtually sound-proof
- Compressed Air Venturi Loader – Lightweight, stainless-steel construction, filtered exhaust
- Proportional Valves – Easily mounted, sturdy construction, able to mix virgin and regrind material
- Single-Station Loading Systems – Cloth vacuum filter with stainless-steel backing, audible and visible alarms, back-up on E-Prom to prevent issues resulting from power failure
- Powder Conveying System – Our powder conveying system offers optional 30% or 100% powder systems, back-up on E-Prom to prevent issues resulting from power failure, dust collection bin for easy clean-up
- Single-Station Vacuum Receivers – Vacuum sequencing valve, stainless steel construction, dust collection bin for easy clean-up
- Central Vacuum Receivers – Heavy-duty powder coating, stainless steel construction, vacuum diaphragm valve
- Powder Receivers – Vacuum sequencing valve, stainless steel construction, six-pin plug for connection to SAL-UG-P Control
- Separate Vacuum Hopper Loader – Microprocessor controller, motor overload protection, filter status observation window.
Additionally, our vacuum and pneumatic conveying systems allow you to easily transport bulk materials in a simple and efficient manner. With a vacuum conveying system or powder conveying system, you can fulfill your company’s essential operational needs.
The Benefits of Choosing Shini USA Pneumatic Conveying Systems
The types of pneumatic conveying systems we offer minimize dust and contamination in the air, providing a healthier and cleaner work environment. In addition to these safety factors for our vacuum transfer systems for powder and more, they also save you money by being more energy efficient with lowering material costs.
Our support team supplies excellent assistance for each feeding and conveying system over the phone. For your convenience, we also keep a large inventory of replacement parts for fast delivery.
Contact Us for Powder Conveying Systems and More
Should you have any questions about our products, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be sure you receive excellent customer service.