Manufactured in the United States the Fractional Air-Cooled Chillers from BV Thermal Systems, Division of Budzar Industries, are rigorously tested to ensure that chillers meet Our requirements before we would ship any unit to you. The Air-Cooled features a hot gas by-pass which routes the hot, uncondensed refrigerant back through a reservoir coil thus eliminating the on/off cycling of the compressor. Utilization of the hot gas by-pass allows for greater stability and thermal protection for the pump, motor and compressor.
With simplicity in design and operation, the BV Thermal Systems Fractional Air-Cooled Chiller is designed to provide years of reliable liquid temperature control. With environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, the Fractional Air-Cooled Chillers feature corrosion free wetted surfaces. With the largest selection of options in the industry, the Fractional Air-Cooled Chiller may be designed and manufactured to your exact requirements and specifications.
The Fractional Air-Cooled Chillers offer continuous cooling with a standard temperature range of +5° to +27°C.
Features of Our Fractional Chillers:
- High capacity cooling for electron microscopes, lasers and other laboratory applications
- Full featured PID controller with
- Seamless polyethylene tank with
easy fill 3″ port
- Hot gas bypass
- Level, flow & temperature remote signals
- Corrosion free wetted surfaces
- Adjustable high & low temperature
- One positive displacement pump
- Four locking non-marring casters
- Touch screen control with safety package – (optional)